Thursday, March 22, 2007

Here nor There

Phew! A few days, a few lyrics, discovering a Battle Sequence within a song, tracking scratch vox on our demo and I've been lucky to breathe. No complaints though, it's all for a good cause...

...rock!

In Other News. Hmm, let's see. Is there Other News? Actually there is. Got my next rejection letter. It's become predictable, almost like taxes. Only monthly. It's a good thing though, say like, getting your refund every month. Oh and my good friend Josh just sold his house. Tha' boy rocks, aw yeah. Trust me on this, I know... he fronts the band. Wait 'til you hear him belt one out.

Let's see, anything else? The plant has had me busy spending their money, as if they're making millions of dollars a day... oh wait, that's right... they are!

And sadly, the writer's club I've been part of for over three years is powering-down. No more. The admin there decided to write an end. Kind of fitting, if you think about it... every writer uses an ending. But it really is disappointing. The place housed some intense writers who rode a frequency I just couldn't match (though they were kind enough to say otherwise). Several were published in the last year. Multiple times. You just hate to see something so valuable just wink out all at once. Nothing to do about it except move on.

Well, that about does it for my brain this evening. Plus isn't there a public service announcement out there about using a computer during an electrical storm? Then what are you doing? Quick! Get out of here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home