Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Possibilities?

Oh hey, met another contact this past weekend. A random guy that introduced himself after we played. He said he enjoyed watching me play and really liked our song, "I thought you were covering someone else--that's a good tune."

Jim said his buddy schedules the music for the upcoming Urbana Sweetcorn Festival, and if we were interested, might be able to get us a spot Friday night.

This Friday.

As in three days from now.

I told him that was great, got his info, chatted awhile and haven't called him back yet. Simply because I'm unsure whether we can pull off thirty or so minutes with me singing under such little rehearsal time. Musically, we have a set ready. No problem. But vocally? Well . . . maybe. Keith and I need to decide tomorrow and get back to him.

Regardless, we made another contact and new fan. Also, Keith is attempting to schedule more sessions with our "engineer" Matt to finish a demo. So we'll see.

Keep you posted about Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home